Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It Keeps Growing and Growing and Growing

Just about every time I look in the mirror, I think about how much I hate my hair. Not only do I have about 4 pieces, it is so incredibly fine that I have to use baby barrettes and I seriously worry about bald spots whenever I find a few hairs on the shower floor! So you can only imagine my relief when the first words out of our Delivery Nurse's mouth were "Look at all of that hair!"

Like most new moms, I was scared she would loose it all, but much to my surprise, after a slight bought of receding, we have continued to grow more hair than ever...except in that dreaded bald spot......the one that just keeps getting bigger and bigger the more active we get! While everyone assures me this is totally normal, I still have to wonder.....are they all this bad?!?!

I am so sorry Camdyn....I promise Mom will try to keep unflattering pictures on the blog to a minimum!


No comments: