Like her mother, Camdyn is not interested in being a fashion diva, rather we strive for comfort and practicality. However, the traditional baby jeans would not do....my little girl is WAY too grown-up to have snaps in her crotch. This mom wanted the real thing. So, after three months of searching, I was estatic today when I returned home from work to find Grandma Julie had snagged the perfect pair..... snap free and all. And as you can see in the pictures, it is apparent that little Ms. Camdyn loves her jeans just as much as her Mom!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Big Girl Blue Jeans
Most new moms I run into shopping with their infant daughters are perusing the racks for lace-lined dresses and ribbon-clad jumpers. Much to their pleasure, they NEVER have to fight me for such attire! Whether scouring the clearance racks, visitng our favorite consignment shop, or buying "pricier" clothes with Grandma, this mom's eyes have been seeking the same item of clothing since the just about the day Camdyn was born.......the perfect pair of jeans!
Like her mother, Camdyn is not interested in being a fashion diva, rather we strive for comfort and practicality. However, the traditional baby jeans would not do....my little girl is WAY too grown-up to have snaps in her crotch. This mom wanted the real thing. So, after three months of searching, I was estatic today when I returned home from work to find Grandma Julie had snagged the perfect pair..... snap free and all. And as you can see in the pictures, it is apparent that little Ms. Camdyn loves her jeans just as much as her Mom!

Like her mother, Camdyn is not interested in being a fashion diva, rather we strive for comfort and practicality. However, the traditional baby jeans would not do....my little girl is WAY too grown-up to have snaps in her crotch. This mom wanted the real thing. So, after three months of searching, I was estatic today when I returned home from work to find Grandma Julie had snagged the perfect pair..... snap free and all. And as you can see in the pictures, it is apparent that little Ms. Camdyn loves her jeans just as much as her Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment