Monday, August 10, 2009

Go Big or Go Home.......

If you are going to enjoy one of your first hot dogs, why not do so in style?!?!? While accompanying Mom on a work event this weekend, the only toddler-friendly food available seemed to be a hot dog fresh from the grill.....toddler-friendly until we saw the immense size! Although Camdyn wasn't too sold on the taste, she definitely enjoyed toting it around for the majority of the lunch hour....not to mention posing for some random pictures that just couldn't quite capture the moment!

Please ignore the large red spots on her cheeks....2 yellow jackets seemed to find my sweet little girl irresistible.



2 comments:

Jillio said...

Um...are you wearing a sweater and jeans in August??!! Oh, how I envy your cool summer days (although I must admit that I would be a disappointment to Freud in that I've got no real "envy" for your insanely large hot dog)!

Jack/Gooz said...

I can see your belly!!!