Monday, April 27, 2009

Old McCamdyn had a Farm

Although our obsession with all things farm animal has been briefly mentioned in previous blogs, one cannot truly understand how deep such fascinations lie until spending a little time with Ms. Camdyn. From a barnyard play set, to numerous farm related books, to her scholastic video of a petting zoo....any item resembling a cow, chicken, sheep, horse, dog or pig is sure to be greeted with waves, smiles and screams of joy!
Since all this farm business is a major part of Mom's daily life you can only imagine how excited I was when asked to chaperon a field trip to a local farm. That's right, last Friday Camdyn and I headed out to a real-live farm full of every animal imaginable...including 11 new puppies and Camdyn's favorite, over 220 roosters and chickens! She even got to wear a real farm girls hat!!!
The only downfall of the trip were the limited number of pictures I was able to take...seems like every time I put someone down she was trying to crawl into the pig pen to pet the "oinks," and for some reason this mom still hasn't mastered the art of holding a fidgeting toddler and snapping great photos!





No comments: