When the idea of a boys weekend in Kansas City was presented, I originally told Jeff we would talk about it. When we found out it included tickets to a Kansas City Chief's game, I started thinking this could be a great birthday present. When we found out the accommodations would be at an NFL player's house and the tickets would be in the family section, I saw the opportunity to be the coolest wife in the world.....so naturally, we bid Dad ado on Thursday Night and headed into the Halloween weekend a house full of women!
We are happy to report that the weekend was a HUGE success for all. Dad had the time of his life rubbing elbows with a group of professional athletes and Mom couldn't have asked for a cuter, happier pair of Trick-or-Treating sisters! About half-way through our night I received the following text from Jeff:
"Eating Wings with a bunch of KC chiefs!"
My response?!?!?!
"Eating candy with a zebra and a cow!'
In my opinion, I definitely got the better end of the weekend deal!



1 comment:
Major cuteness!
Post a Comment