Friday, September 12, 2008

So Much For Interior Design

Pre-Camdyn, Jeff and I would often leave the house of new parents swearing that when WE had a baby, our house would NEVER be over-run with the toys of our children. When I became pregnant, we again discussed our dislike of large, colorful, loud apparatus cluttering the living room and re-vowed to keep our home free of such "junk"....... and for the first several months we actually succeeded.

Then this crawling thing happened, and we have found it near impossible to keep our child contained or occupied for more than a minute without total chaos ensuing. Thus, the introduction of the excersaucer! Although we can still hold strong that we didn't actually purchase this large, colorful item (a big thank you hug to Uncle Ian and Aunt Heidi).......when I tripped over it on my way through the living room last night, I realized yet another battle of this baby-raising adventure had definitely been lost!



No comments: