Friday, April 4, 2008

I love my Gamma & Pop Pop!

It seemed like every other minute we waited I spent trying to reposition a sleeping Camdyn in her stroller so that she would look as cute as possible the first time they saw her! I stressed over her out-of-control hair and worried that she looked extra chubby with dried milk spotting her cheeks.......I don't know why I was so nervous for Jeff's Mom and Dad to walk down the tarmack, as he politely explained, "She could have her head on backwards and they would still think she was beautiful!" However, Camdyn and I were just so excited to finally meet Gamma and Pop Pop that we wanted everything to be just right...and, what a perfect visit it turned out to be!

After three days in Portland, we headed to Enterprise to check out where Dad works and look at the new place! Although it snowed everyday we were there, the sun shone for most of each day and they were able to see what a beautiful place Eastern Oregon is.... in fact, Gamma even stated she could live there herself! Both Gamma and Pop Pop quickly adjusted to Camdyn's busy days of napping, eating and taking long walks to throw Barley the frisbee....and Jeff and I were even lucky enough to get help on a couple of projects around our Portland house! Overall, it was an amazing trip and they have already started planning to be back to visit all of us soon...and we promise to take lots more pictures the next time around!



No comments: